Quartz Facial Roller and Gua Sha Set
Full-Face Makeup Sponge | Heart of Ocean (TEST ONLY)
Why We Love It:
It helps to cool and soothe the face while reducing facial tension. As a Chinese skincare tool that has been used for thousands of years, Rose Quartz has particularly calming properties. Besides working to improve the health and radiance of the skin, the roller helps to improve blood circulation, reduce puffiness and inflammation and promote lymphatic drainage.
Boost blood circulation
Reduces puffiness and inflammation of the skin
Reduce under-eye swelling
Promotes lymphatic drainage
Relieves facial and jaw tension
Help products absorb better into your skin.
How to use:
Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
For the facial roller:
1) Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
2) Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
3) Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
Use the smaller end for more delicate areas and harder to reach places, use the larger end for broad surfaces.
For the gua sha tool:
1) Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
2) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
3) Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves.
4) Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.